Taxi Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport
Paris Roissy CDG airport taxi shuttle service
Taxi CDG at discount prices
Paris Airport Taxis
Roissy Taxis 7 days
All CDG terminals
Start your journey aboard our taxis
Taxi at Roissy CDG airport
Taking a taxi to Roissy airport offers many advantages for travellers. First of all, it avoids the hassle of public transport, such as train changes or delays. Our taxis offer a door-to-door service, which means that travelers can be picked up directly from their home, hotel or place of work and taken directly to the airport.
Our drivers know Paris and its surroundings perfectly. The best routes are selected and traffic jams avoided. Thus, a taxi ride is faster than other means of transport. The vehicles available are modern and comfortable. Equipped with air conditioning and heating, comfortable seats and music, all the conditions are met to offer you a smooth journey.
Our company's taxis offer greater flexibility when changing travel plans. In the event of a last minute flight change or trip cancellation, the taxi reservation can be easily canceled or replaced with another one.
Our taxis at Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport offer a convenient, comfortable and flexible option for travelers wishing to get to Roissy airport. Travelers can avoid the hassle of public transportation, enjoy door-to-door service, and enjoy a higher level of comfort. Taxis also offer greater flexibility when changing travel plans, which can be particularly useful for business travelers or vacationers.
Taxi Paris Roissy Airport
Taxi CDG Airport, leader in availability
Order a taxi at Roissy CDG
Taxi shuttle service from and to French CDG Airport and other Parisian airports.
FAQ: Taxi Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport
Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport, also known as Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle Airport, is the main airport in Paris and one of the largest in Europe. It is located about 23 kilometers northeast of central Paris, in the commune of Roissy-en-France.
Charles de Gaulle airport has three main terminals, which are connected by a free shuttle. Terminal 1 is characterized by its futuristic architecture in the shape of a flying saucer, Terminal 2 is the largest and is divided into several sub-terminals (2A to 2F), and Terminal 3 is used for low-cost flights.
The airport serves more than 300 destinations worldwide and is served by more than 100 airlines. It is also a hub for Air France and Delta Air Lines.
Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport offers many conveniences to travelers including duty-free shops, restaurants and cafes, frequent flyer lounges, currency exchange services, ATMs and post offices . There are several options for getting to Charles de Gaulle Airport, including RER trains, buses, shuttles and taxis.
Paris - CDG
The taxi journey between Paris and Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport can vary depending on traffic, time of day and exact location of departure and arrival. In general, travel time can vary between 30 and 60 minutes and the distance between Paris and Roissy-Charles de Gaulle is around 25 km.
Airlines at Paris CDG
Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is one of the main international airports in Paris and hosts many airlines from all over the world. Here are some of the most popular airlines that serve Charles de Gaulle Airport:
- Air France: the French national airline, with a wide range of domestic and international flights.
- Delta Air Lines: an American airline that offers flights to and from the United States and other international destinations.
- Emirates: an airline based in Dubai, offering flights to many destinations in Asia, Africa and Australia.
- Lufthansa: Germany's national airline, offering flights to many destinations in Europe and around the world.
- Qatar Airways: an airline based in Doha, offering flights to many destinations in Asia, Africa, South America and Australia.
- United Airlines: an American airline that offers flights to and from the United States and other international destinations.
There are also many other airlines that serve Charles de Gaulle Airport, including British Airways, KLM, Air Canada, Turkish Airlines, Aeroflot, Ethiopian Airlines, and many more.
Compagnie de taxi à l'aéroport CDG
Taking a taxi to Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport offers many advantages for travelers.
First of all, it avoids the hassle of public transport, such as train changes or delays. Our taxis offer a door-to-door service, which means that travelers can be picked up directly from their home, hotel or place of work and taken directly to a Paris airport, without having to worry train or bus timetable.
Our experienced drivers provide shuttle connections between all Paris airports and the capital: Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly Airport, Paris Beauvais Airport.
The drivers of our taxi company know Paris and its surroundings perfectly. The best routes are selected and traffic jams avoided. Thus, a taxi ride is faster than other means of transport. The vehicles available are modern and comfortable.
Flight schedules at Paris Roissy CDG
To find out the flight times at Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, there are several options:
- Visit the airport website : You can consult the Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport website and use the "flight timetables" feature to obtain the most recent information on departures and arrivals. Just enter your flight details, such as airline, date and time of departure or arrival.
- Use a mobile travel app: There are several mobile travel apps, such as FlightRadar24, that allow you to track flight schedules at Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport and other airports around the world.
- Contact your airline: You can also contact your airline directly for information on flight times and any delays or cancellations.
- Check the display boards: When you arrive at the airport, you can check the display boards for flight times. Notice boards are located in the arrival and departure halls of the airport, as well as at the entrance to the boarding gates.
Our CDG airport taxi company recommends that you check flight times before departure to avoid any unforeseen delays or cancellations. Flight schedule information is usually updated regularly, but it's always best to check for the latest information to be sure you're well informed.
Departure and arrival terminal at CDG
Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) has several terminals: Terminal 1, Terminal 2A, Terminal 2B, Terminal 2C, Terminal 2D, Terminal 2E, Terminal 2F, Terminal 2G (reserved for low-cost flights), Terminal 3 ( formerly called Terminal T9).
Terminals 2A to 2F are interconnected by footbridges and a free shuttle service called CDGVAL. Terminals 1, 2G and 3 are accessible via dedicated free shuttles.
Taxis in CDG Paris
Taxis can park in the areas reserved for taxis at Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport. These areas are located in front of terminals 1, 2A, 2C, 2D, 2E and 2F. There is also a motorcycle taxi parking area located in front of Terminal 1. Passengers can follow the signs for "Taxis" to find these areas. Taxi fares from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport are regulated and displayed outside the terminals.
CDG Airport Paris
Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe, handling millions of passengers each year. To meet the needs of travelers, the airport offers a variety of services, including duty-free shopping, food services, VIP lounges, banking services, free Wi-Fi and more.
Les boutiques duty-free à l'aéroport Roissy Charles de Gaulle offrent une vaste gamme de produits, notamment des parfums, des cosmétiques, des spiritueux, des vêtements, des accessoires de mode et des cadeaux. Les passagers peuvent profiter de prix avantageux sur les produits hors taxes, en faisant leurs achats avant leur vol.
Food & Drinks
Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport has a variety of restaurants, cafes and bars offering food and drink to suit all tastes. Passengers can enjoy a gourmet meal at a full-service restaurant or opt for a quick and convenient meal at one of the many fast food stands.
VIP Rooms - Lounges
Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport has several VIP lounges for frequent flyers and business class passengers. The lounges offer services such as free drinks and snacks, meeting rooms, workspaces, free newspapers and magazines, and high-speed Internet access.
Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport offers several banking services for passengers, including exchange offices and ATMs. Passengers can exchange their money for foreign currency or withdraw cash using their bank card.
Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport offers free Wi-Fi for passengers so they can stay connected with family and friends, or work while waiting.
Assistance for passengers with reduced mobility
Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport offers assistance for passengers with reduced mobility, including wheelchairs and ramps for passengers who need them. Passengers can also request assistance in advance to be escorted to their boarding gate.
In conclusion, Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport offers a full range of services for passengers, including duty-free shops, catering services, VIP lounges, banking services, free Wi-Fi and assistance for passengers with reduced mobility. These services help make Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport one of the most convenient and pleasant airports for travelers in Europe.
Discover Paris by taxi from CDG
Paris is a city incredibly rich in history, culture and charm. It is considered one of the most romantic and beautiful cities in the world, and attracts millions of visitors from all over the world every year.
The city is famous for its iconic tower, the Eiffel Tower, which rises majestically over the cityscape and offers breathtaking views of the city. But Paris is much more than that. It is known for its magnificent museums, such as the Louvre, the Orangerie and the Musée d'Orsay, where some of the greatest works of art in the world can be found.
Paris is also known for its historical monuments such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle and the Arc de Triomphe, which testify to its rich architectural heritage. The streets of Paris are full of charming boutiques, cafes and restaurants where you can taste delicious French pastries, such as croissants and macaroons.
The city is also a fashion hub, with top designers such as Chanel, Dior and Yves Saint Laurent all having their headquarters in Paris. The city is also a great place for film lovers, with world famous film festivals such as the Cannes Film Festival and the Paris Film Festival.
Paris is a city that has something to offer everyone, whether you are an art lover, a history buff, a foodie, a fashion lover or just a curious traveler. Whether you're strolling through the Luxembourg Gardens, strolling the Champs-Élysées, or admiring the city from the Seine, Paris is a city that will leave you speechless.
Means of transport in Paris
There are several means of public transport in Paris:
- Taxi: Taxis are available throughout the city and are easily recognized by their green light on the roof.
- Metro: The Paris Metro is one of the most extensive public transport systems in the world, with 16 lines that cover the city and its outskirts. The metro stations are easily recognizable by their art nouveau shaped entrance.
- RER: The Regional Express Network (RER) is a suburban train system that connects Paris to its outskirts and airports. There are five RER lines (A, B, C, D and E) which cross the city and serve the main train stations.
- Bus: The Paris bus network is also very extensive, with over 300 bus lines. Buses are generally slower than the metro or RER, but they offer a view of the city.
- Tram: There are also several tram lines in Paris, which connect the outlying districts of the city.
- Vélib': The Vélib' self-service bicycle system allows bicycles to be rented at stations throughout the city. Fares are affordable and it's a convenient way to get around quickly while exercising.
- Car sharing: Several companies offer self-service cars in Paris, such as Autolib' or Free2Move.