Taxi Aeroport Paris Orly
Paris Orly airport taxi shuttle service
Taxi ORY at discount prices
Paris Airport Taxis
Orly Taxis 7 days
All CDG terminals
Start your journey aboard our taxis
Taxi at Paris Orly Airport
Taking a taxi to get to Orly airport offers many advantages for travelers. First of all, it avoids the hassle of public transport, such as train changes or delays. Our taxis offer a door-to-door service, which means that travelers can be picked up directly from their home, hotel or place of work and taken directly to the airport.
Our drivers know Paris and its surroundings perfectly. The best routes are selected and traffic jams avoided. Thus, a taxi ride is faster than other means of transport. The vehicles available are modern and comfortable. Equipped with air conditioning and heating, comfortable seats and music, all the conditions are met to offer you a smooth journey.
Our company's taxis offer greater flexibility when changing travel plans. In the event of a last minute flight change or trip cancellation, the taxi reservation can be easily canceled or replaced with another one.
Our taxis at Paris Orly Airport (ORY) offer a convenient, comfortable and flexible option for travelers wishing to get to Orly Airport. Travelers can avoid the hassle of public transportation, enjoy door-to-door service, and enjoy a higher level of comfort. Taxis also offer greater flexibility when changing travel plans, which can be particularly useful for business travelers or vacationers.
Taxi Paris Orly Airport
Taxi Orly (ORY), leader in availability
Order a taxi at Orly Airport
Taxi shuttle service from and to French Orly Airport and other Parisian airports.
FAQs : Taxi Paris Orly Airport
Paris Orly Airport
Orly Airport, also known as Paris-Orly Airport, is the second largest airport in Paris in terms of size and passenger traffic. It is located about 14 kilometers south of the center of Paris, in the commune of Orly.
Orly Airport has four terminals, two of which are mainly used for domestic flights and intra-European flights. The terminals are connected by a free shuttle.
The airport serves more than 150 destinations worldwide and is served by many airlines, including Air France, EasyJet and Transavia.
Like Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly Airport offers many conveniences to travelers including duty-free shops, restaurants and cafes, frequent flyer lounges, currency exchange services, ATMs tickets and post offices.
There are several options for getting to Orly Airport, including RER trains, buses, shuttles and taxis. The OrlyBus and Le Bus Direct bus lines are popular for travel between the airport and central Paris. The T7 tramway also connects the airport to the Paris metro line 7.
PARIS - ORLY
The taxi journey between Paris and Orly airport can vary depending on traffic, time of day and exact location of departure and arrival. In general, travel time can vary between 20 and 45 minutes and the distance between Paris and Orly airport is approximately 15 km.
Airlines at Paris Orly airport
Paris-Orly airport is the second largest airport in Paris in terms of passenger traffic after Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport. It is located about 14 kilometers south of Paris. Several airlines serve Orly airport, including:
- Air France: the French flag carrier offers domestic and international flights from Orly to many destinations in Europe, Africa and North America.
- Transavia: a low-cost airline that offers flights to various destinations in Europe and North Africa.
easyJet: a British airline that offers flights to several destinations in Europe.
- Vueling: a Spanish airline that offers flights to destinations in Europe and North Africa.
- TAP Air Portugal : une compagnie aérienne portugaise qui propose des vols vers Lisbonne depuis Orly.
- Royal Air Maroc: the Moroccan national company offers flights to Casablanca from Orly.
In addition to these airlines, other companies also offer seasonal or occasional flights from Orly. Passengers can check flight times and airlines operating at Orly on the airport's website.
Taxi company at Orly airport
Taking a taxi to get to Orly Airport offers many advantages for travellers.
First of all, it avoids the hassle of public transport, such as train changes or delays. Our taxis offer a door-to-door service, which means that travelers can be picked up directly from their home, hotel or place of work and taken directly to a Paris airport, without having to worry train or bus timetable.
Our experienced drivers provide shuttle connections between all Paris airports and the capital: Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly Airport, Paris Beauvais Airport.
The drivers of our taxi company in Orly know Paris and its surroundings perfectly. The best routes are selected and traffic jams avoided. Thus, a taxi ride is faster than other means of transport. The vehicles available are modern and comfortable.
Flight schedules at Paris Orly ORY
To find out the flight times at Paris Orly airport, there are several options:
- Visit the airport website : You can check the Paris Orly airport website and use the "flight schedules" feature to get the most up-to-date information on departures and arrivals. Just enter your flight details, such as airline, date and time of departure or arrival.
- Use a mobile travel app: There are several mobile travel apps, such as FlightRadar24, that allow you to track flight schedules at Orly Airport and other airports around the world.
- Contact your airline: You can also contact your airline directly for information on flight times and any delays or cancellations.
- Consult the display panels: When you arrive at Orly airport, you can consult the display panels to find out the flight times. Notice boards are located in the arrival and departure halls of the airport, as well as at the entrance to the boarding gates.
Our taxi company at Orly Airport recommends that you check flight times before departure to avoid any unforeseen delays or cancellations. Flight schedule information is usually updated regularly, but it's always best to check for the latest information to be sure you're well informed.
Terminal de départ et d'arrivée à Orly
Here is the list of terminals at Paris Orly airport:
Terminal 1: This terminal is mainly used by airlines that operate domestic flights.
Terminal 2: This terminal is mainly used by airlines operating international flights and flights to French overseas departments and territories.
Terminal 3: This terminal is mainly used for flights operated by low-cost airlines.
Note that Paris Orly Airport has recently undergone terminal changes for some airlines, so it is important to check the departure or arrival terminal with your airline before heading to the airport.
Taxis at Orly Airport
Taxis park at different locations at Paris Orly airport depending on your arrival and departure terminal. Here are the locations of the taxi ranks at Paris Orly airport:
Terminal 1: The taxi rank is located outside the arrivals hall, door C.
Terminal 2: The taxi rank is located outside the arrivals hall, gate D.
Terminal 3: The taxi stand is located outside the arrivals hall, door M.
Paris Orly Airport
Paris Orly airport is one of the busiest airports in Europe, with more than 30 million passengers per year. To meet the needs of travelers, the airport offers a variety of services to make their journey more comfortable and enjoyable.
Shops at Orly Airport
Paris Orly airport has several duty-free shops offering a wide variety of products such as perfumes, cosmetics, spirits, clothing, accessories, watches and jewelry. Passengers can also find souvenir shops and bookstores to keep them entertained while waiting for their flight.
Food & Drinks
There are many restaurants, cafes, bars and fast food outlets at the airport offering food and drink to suit all tastes, including French, Asian, Italian and American cuisine. Passengers can enjoy their meals at sit-down style restaurants or at fast food stalls for faster service.
VIP Rooms - Lounges
Paris Orly airport has several VIP lounges for frequent flyers and business class passengers. The lounges offer services such as free drinks and snacks, meeting rooms, workspaces, free newspapers and magazines, and high-speed Internet access.
Paris Orly Airport offers several banking services for passengers, including currency exchange offices and ATMs. Passengers can exchange their money for foreign currency or withdraw cash using their bank card.
Paris Orly Airport offers free Wi-Fi for passengers so they can stay connected with family and friends, or work while waiting.
Parking at Orly Airport
The airport has several parking lots for cars and motorbikes, offering both short-term and long-term parking options. Passengers can choose from different parking options depending on their needs and budget.
Services for passengers with reduced mobility
Paris Orly Airport offers assistance for passengers with reduced mobility, including wheelchairs and ramps for passengers who need them. Passengers can also request assistance in advance to be escorted to their boarding gate.
Paris Orly Airport therefore offers a variety of services for travelers to make their trip more comfortable and enjoyable. Passengers can take advantage of shops, restaurants, VIP lounges, banking services, free Wi-Fi, parking and assistance for passengers with reduced mobility. All these services contribute to making Paris Orly airport one of the most pleasant and convenient airports for traveling in Europe.
Discover Paris by taxi from Orly Airport
Paris is a city incredibly rich in history, culture and charm. It is considered one of the most romantic and beautiful cities in the world, and attracts millions of visitors from all over the world every year.
The city is famous for its iconic tower, the Eiffel Tower, which rises majestically over the cityscape and offers breathtaking views of the city. But Paris is much more than that. It is known for its magnificent museums, such as the Louvre, the Orangerie and the Musée d'Orsay, where some of the greatest works of art in the world can be found.
Paris is also known for its historical monuments such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle and the Arc de Triomphe, which testify to its rich architectural heritage. The streets of Paris are full of charming boutiques, cafes and restaurants where you can taste delicious French pastries, such as croissants and macaroons.
The city is also a fashion hub, with top designers such as Chanel, Dior and Yves Saint Laurent all having their headquarters in Paris. The city is also a great place for film lovers, with world famous film festivals such as the Cannes Film Festival and the Paris Film Festival.
Paris is a city that has something to offer everyone, whether you are an art lover, a history buff, a foodie, a fashion lover or just a curious traveler. Whether you're strolling through the Luxembourg Gardens, strolling the Champs-Élysées, or admiring the city from the Seine, Paris is a city that will leave you speechless.
Means of transport in Paris
There are several means of public transport in Paris:
- Taxi: Taxis are available throughout the city and are easily recognized by their green light on the roof.
- Metro: The Paris Metro is one of the most extensive public transport systems in the world, with 16 lines that cover the city and its outskirts. The metro stations are easily recognizable by their art nouveau shaped entrance.
- RER: The Regional Express Network (RER) is a suburban train system that connects Paris to its outskirts and airports. There are five RER lines (A, B, C, D and E) which cross the city and serve the main train stations.
- Bus: The Paris bus network is also very extensive, with over 300 bus lines. Buses are generally slower than the metro or RER, but they offer a view of the city.
- Tram: There are also several tram lines in Paris, which connect the outlying districts of the city.
- Vélib': The Vélib' self-service bicycle system allows bicycles to be rented at stations throughout the city. Fares are affordable and it's a convenient way to get around quickly while exercising.
- Car sharing: Several companies offer self-service cars in Paris, such as Autolib' or Free2Move.